from 4.00 pm / early check-in on request
Apartment: until 10:00am
Suite: until 11:00 am
Please understand that late check-outs are not possible. But you have the option to leave your luggage in our luggage room until your final departure. There are also shower facilities.
ARRIVAL / ELECTRIC TAXI
Saas-Fee is a car-free village. If you are traveling by car, please use the public car park at the village entrance. Give us a call after your arrival at the bus terminal or car park and we will come to pick you up with our electric taxi. Please take note that for additional taxi rides (p.e. in winter to the ski slopes) a small fee will be charged.
The indicated daily prices are given in CHF and are inclusive of VAT. An increase in value added tax after the conclusion of the contract is borne by the customer.
The communicated daily rates are exclusive of local taxes. The following amounts are charged for the tourist tax:
CHF 7.00 per night / adult
CHF 3.50 per night / child (6-15 years)
CHF 4.50 per night / adult
CHF 2.25 per night / child (6-15 years)
In the case of package deals, the visitor's tax is included and do not need to be added separately.
CHILDREN / BABY
Infants under 2 years stay free of charge in the cot (will be provided).
Dogs are welcome at the Elite Alpine Lodge. Unfortunately, to avoid animal conflicts, we can only accept dogs. Max. 1 dog per apartment / suite is allowed. We kindly ask the owners to contact us in advance.
Suite: CHF 15.- per day
Apartment: CHF 25.- per day
Food is not included in the quoted price.
Please take notice that for additional taxi rides (p.e. in winter to the ski slopes) with our electric vehicle as small fee will be charged.
Cash, Postcard, EC Direct, MasterCard, Visa, AmericanExpress or bank transfer:
IBAN: CH87 8080 8002 9218 3738 8
The Elite Alpine Lodge reserves the right to request a 50% deposit in advance upon completion of direct bookings (by mail, telephone or hotel website). For reservations via online portals, the respective booking conditions apply.
CANCELLATION DEADLINES 2022/2023
We recommend that you take out a travel insurance.
General (except for the dates listed below)
- For cancellations up to 30 days before arrival no cancellation fee occurs.
- For cancellations from 29 to 15 days before arrival we retain your deposit (= 50% of the total amount).
- For cancellations from 14 to 0 days before arrival the total amount (=100%) will be charged.
24.12.2022 - 07.01.2023
04.02.2023 - 04.03.2023
01.04.2023 - 15.04.2023
- For cancellations up to 60 days before arrival no cancellation fee occurs.
- For cancellations from 59 to 30 days before arrival we retain your deposit (= 50% of the total amount).
- For cancellations from 29 to 0 days before arrival the total amount (=100%) will be charged.
30.08.2022 - 30.11.2022
- For cancellations up to 14 days before arrival no cancellation fee occurs.
- For cancellations from 13to 8 days before arrival we retain your deposit (= 50% of the total amount).
- For cancellations from 7 to 0 days before arrival the total amount (=100%) will be charged.
TRAVELLING IN TIMES OF COVID-19
If, due to travel or entry restrictions imposed by the Swiss government or an equivalent foreign authority to contain the Corona Pandemic, it is not possible to travel to the booked date, the booking can be cancelled at any time free of charge.
Amounts already paid, such as advance payments or deposits, will be credited to you in the form of a voucher for your next stay. The voucher is valid for 3 years from the originally booked date of your stay.
Official measures and orders which go beyond a simple travel warning are deemed to be travel or entry restrictions, e.g: Border closures, quarantine obligation on entry or return, lockdown at the destination.
The regulation on free cancellation in connection with the Corona Pandemic only applies if the trip was feasible at the time of booking and there were no restrictions and travel warnings.
Cancellations of bookings due to official measures and orders such as restrictions on restaurant opening hours, restaurant closures, closure of mountain railways and excursion destinations, and for personal reasons such as fear of infection are excluded from the possibility of free cancellation. The above-mentioned cancellation regulations apply to such cancellations.
Quarantine obligation due to own illness and/or illness within the close family circle: For these cases we recommend taking out travel cancellation insurance.
For reservations via online portals (e.g. booking.com), the reservation and cancellation conditions stated above apply.
Elite Alpine Lodge reserves the right to void and / or cancel any confirmed booking at no cost to Elite Alpine Lodge and Guest in exceptional cases:
- Uninhabitability of the hotel due to force majeure
- Closure or change of opening hours for economic or legal reasons
- Failure to reach a possible minimum number of participants
- Default of a requested down payment