COVID-19 protection concept
For your protection and well-being.
The health of our guests and employees is our top priority, which is why we have drawn up a corresponding protection concept in accordance with the guidelines of the Federal Office of Health (BAG) and with the support of HotelSuisse and implemented the necessary measures in our house.
- Due to the restrictions, our services may be restricted and in certain areas the permitted number of people is also limited.
- We continuously adapt the protective measures to the changing requirements and recommendations and our employees are continuously instructed.
- We clean and disinfect surfaces, objects and working materials (e.g. door latches, lift and light switches) that are used frequently and in intensive cycles. Our employees also wear protective masks and gloves for special tasks.
We kindly ask you to refrain from your stay if you have had symptoms of illness in the past few days which indicate a respiratory illness. Please contact us if you experience symptoms of illness during or after your stay.
Please note the following recommendations and information posted.
- Comply with the rule of 2 m from other guests, groups of guests and employees. This also applies to the cloakroom, showers and relaxation rooms in the wellness area.
- Floor markings / barriers are attached in critical areas.
- Do not use the lift with other groups of guests.
- In the entrance areas of closed rooms (breakfast room, wellness area etc.), adhere to the maximum number of people permitted and follow the instructions of our employees. Follow the distance rules here as well.
- Wash / disinfect your hands regularly. Avoid touching any foreign objects or disinfect your hands afterwards.
- There are no requirements regarding protective masks, but you can use your own at any time.
- Are you a foreign guest without an overnight stay in a hotel? Please give us your contact details so that the cantonal medical service can contact you if necessary. The data will be treated confidentially and destroyed after the retention period of 14 days.